‘Tis the season for pumpkin spice everything, am I right?! I’m not going to lie, I don’t usually go crazy for pumpkin flavored things and while I do enjoy a sprinkle of pumpkin pie spice here and there, every once in awhile, it’s not my favorite. BUT…I’m all sorts of crazy about these pumpkin spice balls. They are jam packed full of flavor all while being totally healthy and super simple to make!
Made from just 5 ingredients and a food processor to do all the work, these Pumpkin Spice balls take no more than 20 minutes to make!
These Pumpkin Spice Balls make for the ideal breakfast, mid-day snack or dessert! But I’ll warn you…they are totally irresistible and unless you have amazing self control they’ll probably be gone after a day so I’d suggest making a second batch. Here is how you make them…
Pumpkin Spice Balls:
– 1 cup pitted dates (about 18 dates)
– 1/2 cup walnuts
– 1/4 cup slivered almonds
– 1 1/2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
– pinch of salt
– In a food processor combine all ingredients except coconut. Blend until well combined.
– Use a tablespoon to scoop out the dough and roll into a ball between your hands. Roll in shredded coconut. Repeat
– Store in the refrigerator and enjoy!