Pumpkin Pie Almond Butter? Oh, yes!! This quick and easy homemade almond butter is made with just 5 ingredients in about 30 minutes and with just one spoonful you’ll be hooked. It tastes like pumpkin pie, straight from a jar!
It’s delicous on toast, mixed into baked goods (think pumpkin pie almond butter brownies or pumpkin pie almond butter cookies…yum!!) and of course enjoyed by the spoonful, straight from the jar. This sweet and creamy almond butter combines all of the amazing flavors of the season; maple, pumpkin pie spice and of course, pumpkin puree and it couldn’t be more simple to make. Here’s how you do it…
- - 1 1/2 cup raw almonds
- - 2/3 cup pumpkin puree
- - 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- - 2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice
- - 1 teaspoon salt
- Blend the almonds in a food processor for 20-30 minutes, scraping down the sides when needed. Once the oil begins to separate the almond butter will be ready.
- Add in the remaining ingredients and blend for 1 more minute or until well combined.
- Taste and adjust seasoning if necessary.
- Store in the refrigerator for up to 2 weeks.