I have been in full on peach mode over here looking for new ways to use my bounty of peaches! I last shared this recipe that featured grilled peaches which I’ve made multiple times over the last few weeks. If you haven’t tried it yet, you better get movin’…they are GOOD.
Today I’ve got a recipe for the most deliciously creamy non-dairy popsicles you’ve ever tasted. I have always been a fan of coconut popsicles but tend to steer clear of them due to their long list of unknown ingredients and high sugar content. With the recent heat wave we’ve been experiencing in San Diego I’ve had a craving for one of those delicious little guys. Unwilling to overlook their funky ingredients I decided to make my own. Not only was it seriously simple to create this recipe but these popsicles will sustain all your sweet and creamy cravings. I decided to add peaches to the popsicles and what happened was way yummier than I ever expected.
Time to dust off your popsicle mold or if you don’t have one, I recommend this one!
Peaches and Cream Popsicle:
Makes 12 popsicles
– 2 14 oz cans full fat coconut milk
– 1/3 cup maple syrup
– 1/2 cup shredded coconut
– 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
– 1 1/2 peaches cut into small chunks
– pinch of salt
– Mix all ingredients (except peaches) in a bowl.
– Drop a few peach chunks into each popsicle mold and cover with coconut mixture. Add more peach chunks then fill up each mold with coconut mixture.
– Freeze overnight, enjoy!