– Two special necklaces from Brook & York on repeat, the M is for Miles and the gold bar has his birthdate in roman numerals…two pieces I will cherish for years to come! –
– The cutest smocked Jon Jon…I couldn’t pass up that American Flag smocking! –
Miles’s Nursery Details, here
– The cutest tassel mules, the perfect summer shoe! –
– My little love, all smiles when we’re at the beach! –
– Happy hour with some sweet girlfriends on Waikiki Beach! We tasted the new “Mocktails” from Ocean Spray and they were delicious!-
– Afternoon strolls with my boys in our Cosatto stroller! I can’t tell you how many compliments I get on this stroller, everyone (especially the boys) love that shark! –
Sharing a few of my recent Instagram favorites from the past few weeks. Things have been busy, busy, busy around here (balancing a baby and working from home is no joke) and while I aim to update my blog three times a week, I make it a point to share new content and snaps from our day to day life on Instagram, throughout the week. So, make sure you’re following along (@lauramueseler) to see outfits before they hit the blog, cute snaps of Miles and day-in-the-life posts!
And as always, I’d love to hear what you want to see more of on both my blog and Instagram. Thanks so much for following along! XX!