With the official welcoming of fall this week it’s safe to say that I have all things “fall” on the mind. I’ve slowly been adding more fall pieces to my wardrobe, adding touches of fall decor around the house and trading in my favorite grilled dishes for slow cooked meals that are perfect to cozy up with on a crisp fall evening. Entertaining in the summer months is all about being outside and eating delicious food straight off the grill but once things start to cool off and the days get shorter, I’m more than ready to bring the party inside and serve up a few of my favorite recipes full of fall’s freshest ingredients.
Here’s whats on the menu for my fall dinner party:
Fall Dinner Party Menu
- Apple Spice Rummy– a signature cocktail with notes of warming ginger. So delicious!
- Honey Bourbon Clementine Fizz– clementines (aka Cuties) are a favorite this time of the year, try mixing them into a cocktail!
- Black Rice Fritters– these little cakelets are a delicious start to any meal. Plus the black and orange colors are perfect for the season!
- Butternut Squash and Goat Cheese Ravioli– don’t be intimated by these homemade ravioli, they’re made with won ton wrappers and they couldn’t be more tasty!
- Add a festive touch to your table with this easy DIY Jack-o-lantern vase. Simply paint a plastic jack-o-lantern with white paint, insert a glass vase and voila!
- Cauliflower Steaks with Olive Tapenade– A savory, vegetarian dish that everyone will love!
- Fig and Goat Cheese Spears– You can serve these as an appetizer or alongside your dessert. The combination of goat cheese and fresh figs is fantastic.
- Bakes Apples Stuffed with Quinoa– a spin off of a classic apple pie. All the flavor but a lot less guilt!
- Pumpkin Spice Balls– beacase…fall!