It’s Super Bowl time!! I’ll be the first to admit that when it comes to football, I have pretty much zero idea what’s going on but when it comes to the Super Bowl I’m all in… mainly for the parties, commercials and buffalo chicken-everything but isn’t that what the Super Bowl is all about?! This year I’ll be making a big batch of these Buffalo Chicken and Blue Cheese Taquitos to enjoy during the
game commercials and I couldn’t be more excited about it. They’re packed full of buffalo and blue cheese flavor and all wrapped up in a delicious and perfectly crunchy tortilla.
Having a party- serve them to your guests with a trio of dipping sauces (blue cheese dressing, ranch and guacamole) or if you’re heading elsewhere to watch the big game- bring these along. Your friends will thank you!!
Buffalo and Blue Cheese Taquitos:
-1/2 pound shredded chicken (roast your own or use a rotisserie chicken)
– 1/3 cup blue cheese crumbles + extra for topping
– 3 tablespoons buffalo hot sauce
– 6 corn tortillas
– bleu cheese dressing
– 2 tablespoons olive oil
– Toss shredded chicken with buffalo sauce and blue cheese
– Spoon about 1 tablespoon of the chicken mixture onto the tortilla, roll and seal with a toothpick.
– In a sauté pan, heat up olive oil, brown the taquitos roll side down, about 2 minutes, remove toothpick and continue to brown all sides for 2 minutes.
– Transfer to a baking sheet and bake for 10 minutes at 375 degrees.
– Let cool and serve with blue cheese dressing, ranch or guacamole!