Nordstrom is rounding out its annual sale this weekend with new fall must haves, all marked down. After Aug. 4th all sale items will be marked back up to full price. So, if there is anytime to get shopping, the time is now! I’m having a hard time picking out and trying on sweaters, coats and boots all while it’s 80 degrees outside so my sale must haves are items that I can wear now, and later! Sticking with accessories, shoes and a couple things for the home I’ve made a list of my favorites from the Nordstrom sale.
- These leopard and black pumps are ADORABLE. These would be adorable with a little dress for date night and with leather leggings and a chunky sweater this winter!
- As far as make-up goes, I like to keep things minimal and simple but blush is always a must. This palette from Nars has colors perfect for all skin tones.
- The second I spotted this handbag from Loeffler Randall I knew that it could complete a variety of outfits season after season. The brushed gold is timeless and puts this bag at the top of my wish list!
-Personalization is always fun, especially in jewelry!! This nameplate necklace is too good.
- I’m a watch girl and usually stick to this one, but I’m thinking a black watch like this would be a great alternative!
- Leather & snake skin?! Yes and yes
- Like I said, personalization is always fun…these glasses will complete your oh-so chic bar cart and would also make the perfect wedding gift!
- Black Nike’s. I’d wear these now with some distressed shorts and later with leather leggings and a wool hat! Oh, and they’d be great to work out in too!
Shop my sale favorites here: